HOME         ABOUT         CONTACT         STUDIO

Sep 12, 2013

Snapshot / Jules Fuller




Today we've got the lovely Jules Fuller from Lawn Party! I've been following her blog for a few years now and she's got some seriously amazing taste! Be sure to follow Lawn Party on tumblr and her Pinterest!


What do you do?
The most important thing I do is stay at home with my 2 year old son. Then when I have time  I search for the up and coming designers/ makers and dream about some of my old favorites. When I fall head over heels I write about them on my fashion blog, Lawn Party. Lawn Party started over 3 years ago really as a huge bookmark for me about my favorites. Then people actually started reading it and it has grown into something I never thought it could.

Any exciting upcoming projects?
I recently co-hosted the opening party for the Madewell store that just opened in Boulder.  I had so much fun and am super flattered they asked me to do it. As of right now, I am just letting things happen as they come my way.

What does your typical day look like?
My typical day is usually all over the place. I am not good at staying at home, so Riley and I are usually on the go. However on most days, we try to start our day with a hike, then I blog a bit, some kiddo play time, and then I usually end it with a glass of wine with my amazing husband.

Describe your personal style/favorite places to shop at the moment?
I feel like I am finally at the place of quality over quantity. I  am at the place I have been striving to be at when it comes to my style. Right now I can usually be found in basics, denim, and great leather. I am really letting my accessories really tell the story right now.

I am in love with the new Madewell denim right now. I have three pairs and they all fit like a glove. I just got an amazing Moto jacket from Need Supply that is the perfect layer for fall.

Favorite local places at the moment?
I love to go to Nod & Rose to see the latest from Ace & Jig and just to hang out with the totally rad couple that opened their store less than a year ago. I am really looking forward to the opening of Cedar & Hyde in October. They are going to be carrying some of my favorites that I often blog about.

I am really just loving Boulder at the moment. I love the beauty of it and the ability to be on a hike in no time. I am constantly shocked everyday by the beauty of this town and feel really lucky that we are able to raise our son here. 

What are you currently listening to?
Honestly I am listening to a whole lot of Justin Timberlake right now. Old and new!  Also, when the seasons change and fall comes I tend to listen  to Fleetwood Mac.  Hearing Stevie Nicks voice  reminds me of fall and almost makes saying good bye to summer not so bad. 

What are your favorite blogs and/or sources of inspiration at the moment?
Pennyweight is a go to for me! Elise is so sweet with such amazing taste and style. I pretty much love everything that Christine from Young Frankk pins on Pinterest.  I also always am curious to see what is currently inspiring Bridge & Burn and wit & delight, as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment